Spectrum Brands Holdings, a member of the Russell 2000 Index, is a global and diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of consumer batteries, residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware and faucets, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, and personal insect repellents. Helping to meet the needs of consumers worldwide, our Company offers a broad portfolio of market-leading, well-known and widely trusted brands including Rayovac®, Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Pfister®, Remington®, Varta®, George Foreman®, Black & Decker®, Toastmaster®, Farberware®, Tetra®, Marineland®, Nature’s Miracle®, Dingo®, 8-in-1®, FURminator®, Littermaid®, Spectracide®, Cutter®, Repel®, Hot Shot® and Black Flag®. Spectrum Brands' products are sold by the world's top 25 retailers and are available in more than one million stores in approximately 140 countries. Spectrum Brands Holdings generated net sales of approximately $3.25 billion in fiscal 2012. On a pro forma basis following our Company’s December 2012 acquisition of the Hardware & Home Improvement Group (HHI) from Stanley Black & Decker, Spectrum Brands had net sales of more than $4 billion for fiscal 2012. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, our Company has approximately 12,000 employees in 55 countries.
The enemy? Weeds and insects. The hero? You. With the help of Spectracide® brand products, you can control your toughest lawn & garden problems, quickly and completely. A leader in outdoor insect and weed control, Spectracide® brand has the strong performance and technology homeowners need to beat backyard pests — at prices that make sense.
Visit us at: www.spectracide.com
For mosquito protection fit for any outdoor occasion, Cutter® products have you and your family covered. The Cutter® line's effective protection, competitive pricing and variety of formulas have kept families enjoying the outdoors together in comfort for more than five decades.
Visit us at: www.cutterinsectrepellent.com
Keep bugs where they belong — out of your home. Hot Shot® brand's complete line of fast-killing formulas with long-lasting residuals give homeowners control over unwanted crawling, flying and creeping houseguests. Household pest control has never been easier.
Visit us at: www.hotshot.com
Gardeners care more than ever about how their flowers and vegetables grow. The Garden Safe® line offers gardeners alternative pest and disease control options to keep their gardens beautiful and bountiful — and give them the peace of mind that comes with responsible gardening.
Visit us at: www.gardensafe.com
Extreme conditions call for extreme protection. Outdoor enthusiasts trust Repel® products for mosquito protection that's as tough as they are. With a complete line of insect repellents designed for sportsmen, all clearly labeled with the level of protection for any terrain, Repel® products keep bugs from getting between you and the great outdoors.
Visit us at: www.repel.com
The Schultz® brand of plant foods first set down roots more than 60 years ago, and it's still going strong as the trusted name for hardy gardens and vivacious houseplants. From our original liquid plant food formulas to our selection of specialty products to complement your garden, you can count on Schultz® products, season after season, year after year.
Visit us at: www.schultz.com
If you wish to be considered to supply products or services to Spectrum Brands, please read the following and follow the instructions as to how to submit your supplier information to us below.
Spectrum Brands Supplier Expectations
Spectrum Brands strives to maintain a world-class Purchasing Department, commensurate with the goals of the Corporation. To assist our current and potential suppliers in understanding our expectations of them we have identified the following key criteria driving our supplier selection and development programs.
- Spectrum Brands Expectations of our Suppliers
- 100% on time, in spec and in full.
- We will align ourselves with world-class suppliers offering world-class products backed up with world-class support.
- We expect consistent high-quality and high-performance materials from our suppliers.
- We must have immediate reaction and participation from our suppliers of any quality concerns that may arise. All concerns must be driven to a complete conclusion and resolution.
- We must have the best pricing.
- We must be a strategic account for our suppliers, with full support and commitment by their executive management.
- We expect our suppliers to be proactive in finding and generating cost reduction methods throughout the supply chain and within Spectrum Brands.
Spectrum Brands Supplier Advantage
For those suppliers who rise up to meet these challenges, Spectrum Brands offers a lucrative business potential
- Suppliers that meet these challenges will be recognized for their desires and capabilities.
- Major share of business volume
- Long term supply agreements
- Access to long range planning horizons
- Preferential position with respect to new product development
- Suppliers who meet these challenges also get another key benefit: greater sales and greater sales growth from supporting the fastest growing consumer products company in the world.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS601 Rayovac Drive, Madison, WI 53711-2497
AND RAYOVAC, REMINGTON, & RUSSELL HOBBS HDQ
P O Box 44960, Madison, WI 53744-4960
(608) 275 3340
EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS - GBPCSpectrum Brands Europe GmbH
Am Limespark 2, 65843 Sulzbach / Germany
Tel: + 49 6196 9024 000
LATIN AMERICAN HEADQUARTERS & APPLIANCESSpectrum Brands, Inc.
3633 South Flamingo Rd.
Miramar, Florida 33027
U.S. HOME & GARDEN HEADQUARTERS(UNITED INDUSTRIES)
One Rider Trail Plaza Drive Ste. 300
Earth City, MO 63045
UNITED PET GROUP, INC.7794 Five Mile Road
Cincinnati, OH 45230